Auditing & Compliance
ECC can assist with:
- Environmental Management System Audits (ISO 14001).
- Conducting Compliance Audits for submission to regulatory authorities or internal voluntary use.
- Regulatory and voluntary site inspections to identify environmental hazards and incidents.
- Compliance Management (Obligations Registers, Performance Review Reports, Annual Environmental Reports).
- Development and implementation of Environmental Improvement Programs.
- Technical reviews to assess compliance with funding agency requirements (IMF, World Bank, Equator Principles).
- Due diligence reviews for potential company mergers or acquisitions.
- Gap analysis to identify technical issues and effectiveness of operational control for specific projects from project planning through to project closure.
- Certifying documents for submission to regulatory authorities.